Save significantly on your workers’ compensation premium by joining the Akron BBB workers’ compensation program administered by CareWorks Consultants, Inc.
We partner with CareWorks Consultants to deliver the most significant cost savings to our members. CareWorks Consultants embraces a results-oriented approach that fully integrates safety prevention and risk control with aggressive claims management to deliver a significant return on investment. The Akron BBB and CareWorks Consultants can analyze your company to determine the BEST workers’ compensation premium-saving program for you.
- Group Rating – CareWorks Consultants’ group rating program is the only plan endorsed by the Akron BBB. In 2010 the program’s estimated return on investment averaged 52%.
- Group Retrospective Rating – This program offers premium savings projected as high as 48% and can be a great alternative for companies unable to qualify for traditional group experience rating.
- Deductible Program – This program offers discounts (up to 77%) on premium rates in exchange for accepting a specified deductible amount.
- Destination Excellence – This program consists of existing and new premium discount programs. Several of the programs are considered compatible with each other and would allow employers to “stack” multiple discounts. The programs include: Industry Safety, Safety Council, Drug-Free Safety, Transitional Work Grant and Performance Bonus, Go Green Discount, Lapse Free Discount, One Claim Program and 100% EM Cap.
- 100% EM Cap – Companies becoming penalty rated for the upcoming policy year can have increases to their Experience Modifier (EM) limited, or capped, at 100%, thereby limiting rate and premium increases.
- Other Alternative Rating & Discount Programs – Drug-Free Safety Program, One Claim Program, Safety Council, Salary Continuation, $15K Medical Only Deductible and others.
- Self Insurance – Companies pay compensation and medical costs directly for work-related injuries avoiding escalating reserves and premiums charged by the Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation. CareWorks Consultants serves more Ohio self-insured employers than any other third party administrator.
As a result of their best-in-class service, CareWorks Consultants has consistently maintained a 97% retention rate - one of the highest in the industry. Put their team to work for you.
For a no-cost, no-obligation program analysis, go to www.careworksconsultants.com/groupratingapplication/akronbbb.
You may also contact CareWorks Consultants’ Robert Nicoll, toll-free, at 1-800-837-3200, ext. 8595.